1980s Hand Knit Tree Sweater
This sweater is so unique as it is partially hand knit on the turtleneck collar and chest with the image of a snowflake. The rest of the sweater is made out of nylon and cotton with a drawstring at the bottom that allows you to adjust the fit at the bottom. We love the oversized slouchy fit and the softness of the hand knitted parts. It's the perfect layering piece for long walks and hikes in spring and fall and makes a wonderful gift idea. We also have a pink one in a smaller size with the image of a snowflake on it instead of a snowflake so you could even twin with your bf.
- Size | large
- Composition | acrylic neck and cuffs + nylon + cotton body
- Colour | pink
- Brand | no label
- Made in | Canada
- Condition | good vintage condition
* measurements are taken with item lying flat from side seam to side seam.
- shoulder to shoulder: 23'
- armpit to armpit: 26"
- waist: 26"
- sleeve length: 23"
- length top to bottom: 30"
* All our vintage pieces have been cleaned, and are ready to wear upon arrival.